If your high school student(s) has not already attended the Conroe Area High School Homeschool Semi-Formal Event, think about it for this year. There is plenty of time to plan and the kids have a great time at the event. If you have any questions, please contact Billie Jo Craig (contact information at the base of this post).
from WCHC to go this year.
What: Conroe Area High School Homeschool Semi-Formal Event
This year’s theme: SPRING FREEZE
When: May 13, 2013
Time: 6:30-11 pm
Who: Homeschool High School Students (grades 9-12, 14 yrs old by day of dance) and their guest.
What: Semi-formal private party including dinner followed by dancing and music. This event is not a “couples” event. Join other homeschool high school students for a very special evening of fellowship and fun.
Where: The Lone Star Convention and Expo Center, 9055 Airport Road(Fm1484), Conroe, Texas 77303
- Mandatory Dress Guidelines: You must dress appropriately or you will not be permitted entry into this event.
- Guys: Either (1) dress slacks and/or a traditional coat and tie. (2) Tux or (3) “cowboy” tux.
- Gals: Modest, no shorter than 4 inches above top of knee-cap – to floor-length dresses. (Modest means: No cleavage and No backless gowns.) Every dress shorter than the knee will be measured before entering.
Failure to comply with dress code, students will not be allowed in and money will not be returned.
Parents/Chaperones: Your choice of semi-formal/formal dress (please observe the same guidelines set forth above) or church attire.
Conduct: Keep your dress, dance, and attitude respectful. Remember who you represent! If your behavior is inappropriate, you will be asked to leave the event and you will not be allowed to re-enter.
Atmosphere: Smoke-free and alcohol-free event! No Public Display of Affection!
Cost: (includes dinner)
- Deadlines for Payment:
- Early Bird by March 31: $50 per person including alumni.
- April 1 – April 22: $70 per person including Alumni.
- NO Registrations will be accepted after April 30. No WALK INS!
Adults parents wanting to eat pay $30.00. Adults not eating are welcome to attend or drop in free of charge, however, we will have a limited number of extra chairs.
Please note: You do not need to be a member of any Support Group to Attend.
Checks payable to and send the following information to:
Billie jo Craig
9613 Crystal Springs Dr.
Conroe, Texas 77303
Questions? Call: 936-203-2866
Include the following:
Email – this is how we will send out information
ADULT contact phone number
Age as of May 11, 2013